Details & Possible Upgrades for Student Groups
- By default, each of the above multi-day trips have you arrive around 7 PM the night before (eating dinner before you arrive), and then leaving around 6 PM (eating dinner on the road) at the end of your last adventure. If you would like to do the same on a one day trip, it’s just an extra $22/person.
- If you live more than 3 hours away, or you just want to finish your senior trip with even more awesomeness, we recommend you add dinner and another night of camping & campfire time to the end of your trip for just $22/person.
- There is an extra $15 per person fee for doing adventures on a Saturday or Sunday. Why weekends cost more?
- For river rafting trips that take place October through June there is an extra $15 per person fee in these months. What's it cover?
- T-shirts can be ordered for the whole group at $15/person.
- If you are comparing our prices with generic rafting outfitters, please be aware that unlike prices listed for most of their rafting trips, our prices already include all taxes and fees.
Note: Graduating students typically want to just play and enjoy their time together post graduation. So, we would not recommend doing a day of Team Building or Rock Climbing as a part of a end of year graduation trip. We have found that the challenges in those adventures are typically counter to what your students want to do (play and hangout).
Where is Rock-N-Water Located?
While Many of our schools and visitors come from Bay Area, Los Angeles and San Diego, our base camp is located in Northern California. It’s about an hour East of Sacramento and an hour West of South Lake Tahoe in Lotus, California. Rock-N-Water makes a great road trip destination. We have a river front property on the South Fork of the American River. Although we do have showers, flushing toilets, and a commercial kitchen our location is rustic. We eat, sleep, and play outdoors and wouldn’t have it any other way. Many of our adventures are carried out off-campus within a one hour drive of our base camp. Read more about our location.
Water Flow Statement from El Dorado County
El Dorado County ask that all rafters on the South Fork of the American River be aware that "Water flows in the South Fork American River result from releases from facilities located upstream. Such water releases are not subject to the control of El Dorado county or commercial rafting companies operating under permits from El Dorado County."
Who Is Rock-N-Water?
Founded in 1989, Rock-N-Water is a group of Christians who want to impact student groups with the joy of God’s Living Word, so they might come to know Jesus and pass on God’s love with excitement. We focus our program on biblical principles, and we use the help of nature, friendship, and challenge to develop character and illustrate spiritual principles.
Our staff are highly committed Christians with excellent outdoor leadership skills carrying out their own individual ministries as adventure guides and counselors. Our staff feel personally responsible for each individual they lead. Your students’ safety, spiritual growth, learning and fun are our staff’s passion. They savor the opportunity to be one of Jesus’ tools in your students’ lives. Read more about Rock-N-Water’s History.
Discover More Great Senior Trip Ideas
In conclusion, for more information on our senior trip ideas for Christian schools and our senior class trips please Contact Us. We’d love to answer any questions that you might have about our high school trips. With 771 students and teachers rating us out of 5 Stars, we’re sure to find the trip that will perfect for you and your students.