Current COVID-19 Information
Last updated on 1/28/2022
Extra measures we’re taking to ensure guest and staff safety
- We ask all guests to pre-screen before arrival and our staff will be doing a basic health screening upon arrival. Guests exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to return home
- We have installed extra handwashing stations throughout camp and will be encouraging our staff and guests to wash their hands more frequently than normal. Hand sanitizer will be available on adventures for frequent handwashing.
- Guests and staff who are serving food will be required to wear a facemask regardless of vaccination status.
- It is important to understand that we do not know the vaccination status of our staff or the campers attending camp. Athough we’ll do everything in our power to prevent the transmission of Covid-19, there is always the possibility of getting it at camp. If you are not comfortable with the risks associated with camp attendance, please consider staying home. We want every guest to feel empowered to make the choice they think is best for them, given the current state of things.
Doing our part
- All staff is required to go through a health screening each day before they go to work. If they exhibit any signs/symptoms of COVID-19, they will be sent home and get tested promptly.
As always, our lines are open. Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions, concerns, or just to drop us a line and say hello! (530) 621-3918 or [email protected]. We look forward to serving you soon!