Current COVID-19 Information
Last update May 14, 2021- We are open and running 49er Fun Trips, Adventure Trips and Camping Trips.
Extra measures we’re taking to ensure guest and staff safety
- Every guest will undergo a basic health screening upon arrival. Guests exhibiting any symptoms will need to be COVID-19 tested.
- We have installed extra handwashing stations throughout camp and will be encouraging our staff and guests to wash their hands more frequently than normal. Hand sanitizer will be available on adventures for frequent handwashing.
- We will be requiring our guides and guests that are not vaccinated to wear face coverings on shuttles or when serving food.
- It is important to understand that we do not know the vaccination status of our staff or the campers attending camp. Please stay home if this makes you uncomfortable
Doing our part
- All staff is required to go through a health screening each day before they go to work. If they exhibit any signs/symptoms of COVID-19, they will be sent home and get tested promptly.
As always, our lines are open. Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions, concerns, or just to drop us a line and say hello! (530) 621-3918 or [email protected]. We look forward to serving you soon!