Is your youth group divided or known for having cliques? Does your group have trouble working together or being kind to each other? You could go through an extensive training course or you could try out our team building day!
Church, School, and Corporate Team Building Activities
Build Team Unity
Our team building day is another fully customizable adventure option. Stretch your group to trust, encourage, and support each other as they attempt our games, challenges, and collaborative activities. We use our base camp on the South Fork of the American River in Northern California to host our this fun day.
Go ahead and enjoy customizing this day to best meet the needs of your group. For instance, Some groups enjoy spending time playing at the river, complete with boat wrestling. Meanwhile, others enjoy challenging puzzles where groups need to work together extensively in order to figure out the riddle. In addition, many visiting youth groups love a big multi church game of capture-the-flag, mountain ball or ultimate frisbee. At camp, we like to pick from a variety of games, puzzles and fun activities to best suit the needs of your group. There is a minimum requirement of ten people for one day team building days. Similarly, we also do corporate team building activities designed to help your workplace become an effective team.
Including a day of team building program within your camp is a great way to to help your youth get to know each other. Our activities will create unity within your group of teenagers, and aim to teach positive communication and leadership skills. We would love to help your team to develop the skills for managing projects and groups in a positive and uplifting way. Learn more about the importance of Christian team building
Why the outdoors?
We see the outdoors as such an amazing tool for today’s Christian leader. At Rock-N-Water we spend every day and night in God’s playground. The adventurous challenges and tranquil beauty God gave us in nature allow for a depth of ministry we know no other way of achieving. Christian led team building outside makes for great opportunity to have fun, help deepen relationships, and make positive spiritual growth in lives.
Today’s students are growing up indoors. For instance, youth spend time on video games, computers and cell phones. It’s rare for youth to spend any extended time outside. Never before has humanity been so protected and distracted from the natural world God made, its wonders, challenges, adventures, and intrigues. Never before have young people been so “connected” to each other and yet talk about feeling so lonely. We and others have concerns for the spiritual growth of those who rarely, if ever, have meaningful encounters with God while in the outdoors. Our students have new, serious needs that, for the most part, are going unaddressed. Read more
Details & Possible Upgrades for Corporate Team Building Activities
- By default, each of the above multi-day team building trips have you arrive around 7 PM the night before (eating dinner before you arrive), and leaving around 6 PM (eating dinner on the road) at the end of your last adventure. In addition, if you would like to do the same on a one day trip, it’s just an extra $22/person.
- One day team building training events and corporate team building activities require a minimum of 10 people.
- If you live more than 3 hours away, or you just want to finish your day of team building games with even more awesomeness, we recommend you add dinner and another night of camping & campfire time to the end of your team building exercises for just $22/person.
- There is an extra $15 per person fee for doing adventures on a Saturday or Sunday. Why weekends cost more?
- For river rafting trips that take place October through June there is an extra $15 per person fee in these months. What's it cover?
In conclusion, please contact us to learn more about your options for a customized team building day at our location. Similarly, you can also contact us if spending a day relaxing at our riverfront location seems appealing to you but the teambuilding sounds a bit more than you would want for your group.