Youth Pastors – See what it’s like at Rock-N-Water – For FREE
Sometimes you just want to get a first person, hands on perspective of what summer camp for your youth group might look like before you pack up all your youth group and bring them all to camp. That’s where our free summer preview comes in.
Church youth pastors are invited to visit Rock-N-Water for free on a Monday through Friday this summer from June 15th through August 10th for a full day of fun outdoor adventures. We’ll mix you in with one of our adventures, feed you, show you around camp, and answer questions about how we could customize your summer camp to be specifically tailored to your group. You can even bring a fellow youth worker or your spouse along with you (also for free), because after all, it’s better with friends.
- Arrive at camp between 8 & 8:30 AM. Be sure to eat a hearty breakfast before you arrive.
- End your day at 6 PM, or stay for dinner (also free and also great) and leave around 7 PM.
- You will experience either a day of Class III White Water Rafting or one of our Canyon Hike Exploration days. We probably won’t know which until the week before you arrive, so be flexible.
- You are welcome to arrive the night before and have breakfast with us, just let us know if you’d like to do that.
- Sign up with our office at least 7 days in advance. But sometimes we can fit you in if you call after that.
- We’ll ask that you pay a $20 deposit to reserve your spot. It will be returned to you on your arrival – we just need some way of decreasing the likelihood of last minute no-shows.
- Limited to one leader per church. While you can bring a friend, spouse, or coworker, at least one of you two must be the youth pastor/director or the primary decision maker for the church youth group.
If you have any questions, want more details, or just want to talk to a real live human being about our adventure camps, please contact us or give us a call: 1-800-738-0555. We’d love to get to know you.