4th Grade Teachers – See what 49er Fun is like – For FREE
Sometimes you just want to get a first person, hands on perspective of what a field trip your 4th grade class might look like at Rock-N-Water before you pack up all your students and parents. That’s where our free 49er Fun preview comes in.
Teachers of 4th Grade classes at private Christian schools are invited to visit Rock-N-Water for free to experience a day of California Living History first hand. We’ll mix you in with one of our existing classes, feed you, show you around camp, and answer any questions you might have. You can even bring a fellow teacher, co-worker, or your spouse along with you (also for free), because after all, it’s funner with friends.
- Sign up with our office at least 7 days in advance.
- You’ll arrive at Gold Bug Mine about 10:50 AM. Bring with you a sack lunch or just ask and we can provide you a simple sack lunch (no charge).
- We’ll wave goodbye to you at 9:15 PM after a night of dinner, dancing, songs, and biblical devotionals.
- If you’d like to spend the night and stay through the end of the second day (1:30 PM), just let us know (also no charge).
- Limited to one team per school, and at least one of the two must be the 4th grade teacher or the primary decision maker for 4th grade field trips.
Next year’s dates will probably be determined in Late January, but we shoot for 1 preview day each week from Mid-April through Mid-May, and we try to mix up the days of the week to best serve the wide range that is a teacher’s schedule.
If you have any questions, want more details, or just want to talk to a real live human being please call or contact us, we’d love to talk.