Over the years our office staff has had the privilege of listening to countless youth pastors, teachers, parents, and campers share stories with us about how their visit to Rock-N-Water has had such a positive influence on their life and on their spiritual health.
There are stories to be told, and we’ve love to hear and help share them.
- The story should in some way relate to an experience you had at Rock-N-Water Christian Camps.
- Aim for 300-1000 words, but that is as a very general guideline.
- Include specific personal stories, reflections, things you learned.
- Think about how your experiences at camp have had a lasting impact on your “regular” life.
- Avoid writing an “online review”, we’d love to hear that too, but reviews should be submitted here.
- Be it an Essay, Prose, Poetry, or a Song we are looking forward to hearing what you have to say.
Prizes and Details
- We will select up to 5 winners who will receive $25 to $150 per winning entry.
- Winning entries will be highlighted on Rock-N-Water’s Blog.
- Non-winning entries might also appear in part or in whole on our blog or on social media.
- Submit your essay by November 30th.
- Winners will be contacted directly, and announced within 2 weeks of the contest ending.
How to submit
Submit your entry online using the form on this page.
Please email [email protected] if you have any problems or questions.