Guest and Camper Resources
Coronavirus Update: As of May 6, 2020
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, we are aware that many of you are facing all kinds of unexpected challenges, from school closures, to work shutdowns, and beyond. This is certainly an unprecedented time and it requires wisdom, discernment, and ingenuity. You can see our latest updates for summer adventure trips by going to our COVID-19 updates page.
Your trip confirmation email will contain all of this information (and you’ll get a reminder email of these details about a month before your trip), but here is the information again in case you misplaced the email, or want to check out these details before you book your trip.
Upcoming Trips Deadlines to Remember
- Expected Numbers – Call in your Expected Numbers 2 Fridays before your trip starts. Remember, this is the number of people you will be paying for.
- Final Payment – Typically due postmarked 2 Fridays before your trip starts. Returning leaders typically can bring their final payment with them. See your paperwork for your specifics.
- Maps – Because it’s hard to have a lot of fun if you get lost trying to get here.
- What To Bring – We’ve put a lot of thought into what you do and don’t need.
- Release Form – One form per person. Every participant must complete one, and minors need a parent/guardian signature. Bring them with you. Do not mail them. Regarding your immunization records
- Background Check Declaration – Background Check Declaration – One per Trip. Bring it with you. Do not mail it.
- Health Screening Form – Due to increased concerns about the spread of Covid-19 all participants will be required to complete a health screening form with a staff member and receive a temperature check.
- Contagious Policy– During this time of increased concern about infectious diseases, those who are deemed sick will need to be sent home immediately. Please review our policy carefully before attending camp for the 2020 season.
Optional But Helpful Information
After your Trip