Job Opening for Office Staff at Rock-N-Water
Update Jan 25, 2017: the position has been filled.
Rock-N-Water Christian Camps is looking to increase our office staff!
Do you want to support a Christian ministry with your awesome clerical and communication skills? Want to help youth pastors and teachers find the trip that will best fit their youth group or school? Apply to be a vital part of Rock-N-Water, a Christian adventure camp, in El Dorado County!
We are looking for an individual with practical office related experience that could join our other office staff in helping to support the effective and smooth running operation of Christian adventure trips at Rock-N-Water through timely, accurate, and relevant communication.
- Sales – Helping to match potential guests up with the trip that best fits their needs and objectives, while not being too pushy.
- Communicating with guests, potential guests, vendors, and government agencies.
- Answering questions about trips, booking trips, and keeping track of paperwork for trips.
- Making, answering, and returning phone calls and e-mails.
- General secretarial tasks including data entry and message distribution.
- Occasional projects assisting fellow staff and operational needs.
You will also occasionally go out on the various adventures and camps that we offer in order to gain first hand knowledge/experience of the trips we offer so that you can better communicate with potential guests about both what to expect, and what might be the best options for them.
We’d love to get to know you.
For more information, please check out the office staff job description and complete an application.
We are hoping to fill this new addition to our team by Late January / Early February 2017.