About Rock-N-Water Christian Camps
Rock-N-Water is a group of Christians who want to impact young people with the joy of God’s Living Word, so they might come to know Jesus and pass on God’s love with excitement. We focus our summer programs on biblical principles, and we use the help of nature, friendship, and challenge on our overnight camps to develop character. Learn more about Rock-N-Water Christian Camps.
Advice for going to a Sleepaway Camp
Making a bunch of new friends at an overnight camp is a great experience, but so is building upon relationships that you already have. So as you consider doing an individual youth camp we’d like to suggest that you also consider the following options:
- Talk to your Church’s youth pastor and see if they’d be interested in organizing a camp for your Church youth group to on one of Rock-N-Water’s Christian sleepaway camps.
- If you live in California, there is a good chance that a local Church’s youth group will being coming to Rock-N-Water Christian Camps this summer. Contact us and we can put you in contact with a local youth group that might have space for you, and that you can continue building relationships with after you come back home.
- Consider getting a group of friends together for a personalized camp. It only takes a group of 6 people to be able to build a custom youth camp that will be exactly the adventures and length that you want it to be.
- Incoming 9th grade students can choose between our High School program or our Middle School/Jr High School program.
Plan your own Youth Camp
If these youth camps are not working for you, we’ve got a few ideas that might help:
- Six people is all that it takes for you to be able to throw together your very own, fully customized, camp program. So gather together some friends and/or family. You can pick and choose exactly what dates you want (space permitting of course), the adventures, and when you arrive and depart. We’ll take care of everything else, from the food to the campfire to the amazing staff that lead all of our high school programs. Learn more about creating your own trip.
- Talk your youth pastor into organizing a trip. We’d love to talk with them about how easily we could help them put together a trip for their whole youth group.
- Let us be of service by putting you in contact with churches in your area that are coming here and might be open to having you join them. Contact us about getting in contact with local youth groups in your area. Be sure to tell us what city you are from and a little about you so we can best connect you with the optimal group.
More Information about our High School Summer Camps
For more information on our Christian youth camps and our overnight high School summer camps, please contact us. We’d love to answer any questions that you might have about our overnight programs and summer programs for high school students.