Trailblazers Highschool Summer Camp | July 16th-July 21st 2023
July 16 at 7:00 pm - July 21 at 6:30 pm| $675.75
High School – Individuals Youth Camp
Christian youth camps for individuals going into 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade in the Fall, as well as those that just graduated from High School in the Spring.
What is included?
This amazing week of adventure and challenge combines a day each of Teambuilding, Canyoneering, Outdoor Rock Climbing, Class III River Rafting, and a final day of Class IV Whitewater Rafting. All are welcome to attend, but this youth camp is specifically designed for individuals that want to grow in their Christian faith along side their peers and with our Christian staff who guide youth on ridiculously fun adventures in the Sierra Nevada foothills. Sign up by yourself or bring some friends, but be ready to meet peers that love the outdoors too, who may have even come from across the country to experience this uniquely diverse and powerful program.
Parents are encouraged to join Rock-N-Water staff and the campers for Dinner (for free) on Friday at 6:00 PM, so they can meet their son or daughter’s new friends and hear some of the stories from their week at camp.
Why send my kid to camp?
Growth! Camp provides an opportunity for individuals young and old to get away from the constant distractions of everyday life. By breaking away from the routines, places, and things that we find familiar, we are better situated to discover new things about ourselves, our friends, and our loving savior Jesus Christ.
Why an adventure camp?
Adventures in the outdoors provide a natural platform for helping to further shift campers out of their comfort zones, further away from the places and things that they are familiar with. Outdoor adventures provide countless opportunities for growth through the challenging and often temporarily uncomfortable situations we experience when we leave the protection of our everyday lives. Experiences like clinging to the side of a cliff, rushing uncontrollably into crashing white water rapids, and being amazed by discovering unexpected sights around every corner all serve to help shift campers out of their comfort zones, and into their growth zones – where the journey towards lasting personal growth and development really begins.
Who is Rock-N-Water?
Rock-N-Water is a group of Christians who want to impact young people with the joy of God’s Living Word, so they might come to know Jesus and pass on God’s love with excitement. We focus our program on biblical principles, and we use the help of nature, friendship, and challenge to develop character. Learn more about Rock-N-Water Christian Camps.
Check out these other great camps available for teens:
- In order to maximize the quality and safety of the trip, we reserve the right to adjust the specific adventures last minute as needed due to weather, participant dynamics, and other factors outside of our control. If we change to a less expensive adventure, we'll refund you the difference.
- In the unlikely event that we do not have enough participants on either the high school or junior high/middle school camp in a given week, we might combine the two groups into one group. We will attempt to contact parents in advance if we foresee this happening in a given week.
- Getting to Rock-N-Water - You are responsible for dropping off and picking up your student. But, please contact us if transportation is getting in the way of signing up your child.
Additional dates for week long summer camps are available for both Middle School Explorer Camps, and High School Trailblazer Camps.
- July 16–21, 2023 Sun 7:00 PM – Fri 6:30 PM
- 1 Day Team Building
1 Day Rock Climbing
1 Day Canyoneering
1 Day Class III Rafting
1 Day Class IV Rafting
5 Nights of Camping
T-Shirt & Rafting Photos
- What you need
Tent | Sleeping Bag & Pad | Transportation to and from RNW on Sunday & Friday
- Learn More
- Full refund if canceled within 14 days of booking (and at least 30 days before the trip).
- 75% of Trip price refunded if canceled at least 30 days before the trip. We keep your 25% deposit.
You can secure your spot with as little as a 25% deposit within 14 days of making your reservation. Our office will review your reservation and confirm the details within 1 business day. Refund / Cancellation Policy Details