High School Summer Camp #4
July 2, 2017 at 7:00 pm - July 7, 2017 at 7:00 pm| $545.00
High School – Individuals Youth Camp
Christian youth camps for individuals going into 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade in the Fall, as well as those that just graduated from High School in the Spring.
High School students are invited to join us for a week of adventurous exploration as we meet new friends, reach new heights, and discover more about our loving savior Jesus Christ. This amazing week of adventure combines a day each of Team Building Training, Canyoneering, Outdoor Rock Climbing, one day of Class III Whitewater River Rafting, and one day of Class IV Rafting as we bring together individual youth from all over. This youth camp is specifically designed for individuals that want to grow in their Christian faith through fun adventures in the outdoors, and want to meet new people who share those passions.
Parents are encouraged to join us and their kid(s) for Dinner (for free) on Friday at 6:00 PM, so they can meet their son or daughter’s new friends and hear some of the stories from their week at camp.
Why send my kid to camp?
Growth! Camp provides an opportunity for individuals young and old to get away from the constant distractions of everyday life. By breaking away from the routines, places, and things that we find familiar, we are better situated to discover new things about ourselves, our friends, and our loving savior Jesus Christ.
Why an adventure camp?
Adventures in the outdoors provide a natural platform for helping to further shift campers out of their comfort zones, further away from the places and things that they are familiar with. Outdoor adventures provide countless opportunities for growth through the challenging and often temporarily uncomfortable situations we experience when we leave the protection of our everyday lives. Experiences like clinging to the side of a cliff, rushing uncontrollably into crashing white water rapids, and being amazed by discovering unexpected sights around every corner all serve to help shift campers out of their comfort zones, and into their growth zones – where the journey towards lasting personal growth and development really begins.
Who is Rock-N-Water?
Rock-N-Water is a group of Christians who want to impact young people with the joy of God’s Living Word, so they might come to know Jesus and pass on God’s love with excitement. We focus our program on biblical principles, and we use the help of nature, friendship, and challenge to develop character. Learn more about Rock-N-Water Christian Camps.
We’d love to answer any questions that you might have. For more information on our Christian youth camps, or to check on availability please Call or Contact Us.
- In order to maximize the quality and safety of the trip, we reserve the right to adjust the specific adventures last minute as needed due to weather, participant dynamics, and other factors outside of our control. If we change to a less expensive adventure, we'll refund you the difference.
- In the unlikely event that we do not have enough participants on either the high school or junior high/middle school camp in a given week, we might combine the two groups into one group. We will attempt to contact parents in advance if we foresee this happening in a given week.
- Getting to Rock-N-Water - You are responsible for dropping off and picking up your student. But, please contact us if transportation is getting in the way of signing up your child.
Additional dates for week long summer camps are available for both Middle School Explorer Camps, and High School Trailblazer Camps.
- July 2–7, 2017 Sun 7:00 PM – Fri 7:00 PM
1 Day Team Building
1 Day Rock Climbing
1 Day Canyoneering
1 Day Rafting Class III
1 Day Rafting Class IV
5 Nights of Camping
- What you need
Tent | Sleeping Bag & Pad | Transportation to and from RNW on Sunday & Friday
- Full refund if canceled within 14 days of booking (and at least 30 days before the trip).
- 75% of Trip price refunded if canceled at least 30 days before the trip. We keep your 25% deposit.
You can secure your spot with as little as a 25% deposit within 14 days of making your reservation. Our office will review your reservation and confirm the details within 1 business day. Refund / Cancellation Policy Details