Spring Vacations & Adventure Retreats
Adventures for Youth and Adults during late-March, April, and May
Playing outside on a Spring Retreat with Rock-N-Water
It may be cold during some of the Spring months, but there is still a lot of outdoor fun to be had in God’s beautiful creation. Bring your School or Church group for a great outdoor adventure vacation that will help your students grow in their Christian faith while experiencing first hand the beauty of God’s creation. Not finding exactly what you are looking for? No problem – contact us to customize your spring retreat exactly the way you want it.
Get outside and explore the beauty of Spring!
Adventures for Spring Vacations & Retreats
In the springtime there are many adventures that we can take your family, youth group, or school on. Getting out into God’s creation on a spring retreat is a great way to gain hands on exploration of the great outdoors as we explore amazing travel destinations.
- White Water Rafting – We can go rafting year round on the South Fork of the American River. March through May can even be some of the greatest and wildest times to go rafting.
We’ll bundle up in wet-suits and other cold weather gear to keep us a bit warmer while rafting on water that just yesterday you might have been snowboarding upon at the ski resorts.
- Outdoor Rock Climbing – Spring is a great time to go on a Rock Climbing spring retreat. Our outdoor climbing location is situated such that even if it happens to rain the night before your trip, by mid-morning the rocks will be dry enough for a great day of climbing.
- Team Building Training – Spring is a great time to challenge your youth group, class, or troop to a full day of fun and exciting team building outdoor adventures around our camp during your spring vacation.
Details & Possible Upgrades
- By default, each of the above multi-day spring combinations have you arrive around 7 PM the night before (eating dinner before you arrive), and leaving around 6 PM (eating dinner on the road) at the end of your last adventure. If you would like to do the same on a one day trip, it’s just an extra $22/person.
- If you live more than 3 hours away, or you just want to finish your trip with even more awesomeness, we recommend you add dinner and another night of camping & campfire time to the end of your trip for just $22/person.
- There is an extra $15 per person fee for doing adventures on a Saturday or Sunday. Why weekends cost more?
- For river rafting trips that take place October through June there is an extra $15 per person fee in these months. What's it cover? You can always avoid this cost by adjusting your dates accordingly.
- Flexibility – While spring time rafting is usually amazing, melting snow can make water levels far less predictable. For younger participants, there is a higher chance that the water levels will rise to levels where we’ll need to switch to alternate outdoor adventures (like rock climbing) if conditions are less favorable. So just come with a flexible attitude, knowing that there is a chance we might need to change plans to optimize everyone’s safety and overall experience.
Again, please contact us if you have any questions, or are not finding exactly what you are looking for.