Explore the outdoors with a Fall Retreat
Fall retreats are a great opportunity to use the natural team building nature of outdoor adventures to build a great foundation for the upcoming school year with your students.
1 Day Class III River Rafting
1 Day Class III River Rafting
These prices are for Weekday trips through September. See details below for weekend retreats or trips in October and other colder months.
Autumn Adventure Vacations
Adventures for schools, families, and church youth groups in September and October.
Adventures Perfect for a Fall Vacation or Retreat
Getting out into God’s creation on a fall retreat is a great way to gain hands on exploration of the great outdoors. Check out adventures that we can take your family, youth group, or school on during the fall months.
- White Water Rafting – We can go river rafting year round on the South Fork of the American River, and with a great reservoir storage system above us, we can have just as good of a time in October as we do in the middle of the Summer. It might be a bit colder than the summer, but we’ve got wetsuits and other cold weather gear available to help make these Fall high adventure retreats a huge success.
- Outdoor Rock Climbing – Fall is especially a great time to go Rock Climbing. Our outdoor climbing location is perfectly situated such that even if it happens to rain the night before your trip (yes, rain is rare but it does happen), by mid-morning the rocks will be dry enough for a great day of climbing with your group.
- Canyon Exploration Hikes – Available in September, canyoneering trips are a great way to explore God’s creation and also build group unity through amazing shared experiences.
- Team Building Training – September and October are also great times for establishing, and further developing, a cohesive and tightly knit group for the school year ahead of you. Explore the possibilities of what you can do with a group that has bonded together through fun outdoor team building exercises during a mini Fall vacation.
A perfect fit for Church Youth Groups, Families, and Friends
- Christian Guides
- Partners in Ministry
- Onsite Camping available at a low price
- Customizable trips designed to best meet the goals of your group
- Built in Biblical Devotionals (free)
- Simple pricing: No hidden taxes or fees – the price you see is the price you pay
Details & Possible Upgrades
- Day trips can arrive the night before, adding campfire time, camping, and breakfast for an extra $22/person. Already included for multi-day retreats.
- If you have a longer drive or want to finish your trip with even more awesomeness, add dinner and another night of camping & campfire time to the end of your trip for just $22/person.
- There is an extra $15 per person fee for doing adventures on a Saturday or Sunday. Why weekends cost more?
- If you are doing a rafting trip from October through May, there is an extra $15 per person fee in these months. What to know about Spring rafting?
- While rafting in the Fall and Autumn months is amazing, we don’t always have 7 days a week of guaranteed river flows for rafting. So please check in with us early on in your planning phase so that we can best advise you about what days we can or can not do rafting in a given time period.
Again, please contact us if you have any questions about our camps, or are not finding exactly what you are looking for.