About Whitewater Rafting with Rock-N-Water
Rock-N-Water is a Christian camp with a passion to use outdoor adventure to help other see, know and experience God. We focus our adventures on biblical principles, and we use the help of nature, friendship, and challenge to help develop character. Learn more about Rock-N-Water.
Our rafting basecamp is located in Northern California about an hour West of South Lake Tahoe and about 3 hours northeast of San Francisco. We are situated directly on the South Fork American River. Although we do have showers and flushing toilets, our campsite is rustic. We eat, sleep, and play outdoors and wouldn’t have it any other way.
Details & Possible Upgrades
- By default, each of the above multi-day California american river raft trips have you arrive around 7 PM the night before (eating dinner before you arrive). Then, leaving around 6 PM (eating dinner on the road) at the end of your last adventure. If you would like to do the same on a one day trip, it’s just an extra $22/person.
- Multi-Day rafting trips require a minimum of 10 people.
- If you live more than 3 hours away we recommend you add dinner and another night of camping & campfire time to the end of your trip for just $22/rafter.
- There is an extra $15 per person fee for doing adventures on a Saturday or Sunday. Why weekends cost more?
- For river rafting trips that take place October through June there is an extra $15 per person fee in these months. What's it cover?
Again, please contact us if you have any questions, or are not finding exactly what you are looking for.